Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Player Profile: AJ Green


This week we profile Georgia BullDawg phenom wideout AJ Green. You might be saying I'm just posting this because I'm a homer but in reality anyone who thinks he is overrated or says that Julio Jones is better, they should go check their temperature. Don't get me wrong Julio is a good player but AJ is a very special player. I'm talking about the special that can lead you to being one if not the greatest of all time in the program. The kid just has a cool and calm demeanor and all he wants to do is win. From day one, he has always been loyal to the red and black. He committed to UGA two years before he even stepped on campus. Never wavered or swayed to any other school. He played the majority of his freshman year with a groin injury but still was able to put up numbers that made him SEC freshman of the year. He has been compared to Randy Moss since high school and while he has a ways to go, he has not disappointed in the comparison. AJ has saved UGA in a couple of games including this past weeks against Arizona State, where he picked up SEC honors for offensive player of the week that included a TD catch where he side stepped the defender, which made the poor boy fall, a blocked field goal that would have put the Devils in front with 2 minutes left and a final catch that set up the game winning field goal. AJ is truly is amazing and I could write all day about him but I do have a job to do(which I prefer to be on here) I think when its all said and done Green will be up their with Herschel Walker..and maybe a little higher....maybe
I have to many videos to post so I figured, why not just see the whole page...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment